Mark your calendars. MedCity’s INVEST Precision Medicine virtual conference is coming up December 9-11. The summit gathers directors through the C-suite from across healthcare sectors to discuss new developments in precision medicine, investment trends, and how health IT, diagnostics and biopharma technology are being used to improve outcomes.
Previously known as CONVERGE, the subject matter of this conference has focused on oncology for the past two years. We made the decision to shift it to precision medicine to widen the scope of the conference beyond cancer care to include chronic and rare disease.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at the conference include:
- Reimbursement models for cell and gene therapies
- Interoperability progress report
- What does the diagnostics landscape look like?
- Investment trends in precision medicine
- Startup presentations in life science and health IT
Among the speakers are:
- Jeffrey Low, M.D., Principal, Novo Growth
- Christopher McFadden, Managing Director, KKR
- Kevin Chaney, Senior Program Manager, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Ida Sim, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Niko Skievaski, Co-Founder and President, Redox
You can check out the agenda here.
Tickets are available for $149 but an early-bird rate is available for $49 if you register now with the code MCN100. Sponsors include Independence Blue Cross and JPOD.
For questions about your INVEST registration, please contact [email protected]
Photo: Getty Images