Since, it’s nearly impossible, to fully enjoy your life, if you don’t have your health, doesn’t it make sense, to proceed, in your own, best interests? There are many choices, and decisions, each of us, make, on a regular basis, so, we should, focus, on being, consistently, SMARTER, when it comes to our health, and well – being. Although this may seem obvious, most of us, pay very little attention to it! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, it’s a wise choice, to proceed, in this manner.
1. Strengths/ stronger; symptoms; solutions: We can either, proceed, in a proactive manner, or wait, to get sick, and then, try to cure what ails us! Wouldn’t it make more sense, to try to be stronger, by using our personal strengths, to reduce our symptoms, proactively, and seek viable solutions, based on enhancing our immune system, etc?
2. Motivated: Smarter health comes from, proceeding, in a motivated manner, and the persistence, to maintain, a system, which addressed needs, goals, and priorities, in order to, proceed through life, with a better chance for health and happiness!
3. Attitude; attention; alternatives: Each of us, must control our mindsets! We choose, to proceed, either with a positive, can – do, attitude, or a negative, problems – focused, one! When we commit to paying keen attention, to what makes us happiest, healthiest, and most prepared, we generally enhance our personal possibilities. Never proceed with a closed – mind, but, rather, consider, options, alternatives, and alternative medicine, as part of a well – considered, strategic and action plan!
4. Relevant; reliable; research: Learn as much as possible, about all your options and alternatives. Read the relevant research, thoroughly, and ensure, there has been, time – tested examination, of any particular treatment, and/ or, approach! Discuss every option, with a trusted, health professional, to ensure, the potential approach, is a realistic, reliable one!
5, Timely: The enemy of optimizing the healthiest life, is procrastination! After doing your research, and consulting, with a professional, proceed, in a well – considered, timely manner!
6. Enduring; emphasis; excellence: Overall, healthy living, is an enduring process, instead of a sprint! Determine your personal emphasis, and always proceed with the utmost focus on personal excellence, in your decisions!
7. Responsive; responsible; reasoning: Be responsive to your needs, and take a responsible approach. Examine your reasoning, ensure it’s based on a thorough consideration, and evaluation, and proceed, accordingly!
If you commit to being, SMARTER, with your health, you have a better chance of living a healthier existence! Are you up to the task, and taking personal responsibility?Read more