Do you have naturally curly hair and are finding it to be untamable? Have you considered a curly pixie cut? Pixie cuts became popular in the 1950s and 60s thanks to the big screen, but actually dates back to World War I when women decided to take a stand for feminine by chopping off their long hair in favor of French bobs and pixie cuts.
Looking for some new ideas for short haircuts? See here for trendy pixies, bobs and other short hairstyles for the fashion forward women of all ages.
Why a Curly Pixie Cut?
If you are blessed with curly hair, you know that the longer it gets, the more of a challenge it presents. As your hair grows, it loses some of its luster and bounce. Curls start to appear limp, void of that bounce that makes them stand out! Think of how a curly pixie can make those curls spring back to life!
A curly pixie will look great with any hair thickness…full, thick or fine. It can relive all that weight and add new zest to your natural waves or curls!
Pixie cuts are extremely chic these days as more and more women are opting for this adorable and sometimes edgy hairstyle. And if you have curly hair, you will be the envy of all with your sassy curly pixie cut!
No longer will you have to spend hours straightening and/or styling your long curly locks. Now all you have to do is add a little curing product and go!
Have you always wanted to get a curly pixie cut but aren’t sure you can pull it off? All you need is curly hair and a kick ass attitude! There are dozens of curly pixie styles for every hair texture and face shape. You will most definitely find a pixie cut to enhance your curls!
Curly Pixie Cut Pros
- Want to color your hair? Pixie cuts, especially curly ones with lots of texture, are a great way to try out bold new hair colors!
- A curly pixie cut will enhance your striking facial features!
- Think of all the new makeup looks you can use to show off your sexy curly pixie cut!
- Love hats, headbands and scarves? There are dozens of ways to accessorize your curly pixie!
- Guess what? You won’t have to spend hours drying your hair? With a pixie cut, your hair will dry twice as fast without using heat!
- Hate long hair in the summer? A pixie cut is the perfect solution!
- Thin or fine hair? Pixie cuts add a ton of volume and texture!
- Thick hair? There is no better way to bring life back to your curls than a pixie!
- Pixie cuts are super low maintenance and you won’t have to wash your hair as much!
- A curly pixie cut is super sexy and chic! Just look at all the celebs that are sporting pixie cuts this year!
If there are any cons with a curly pixie, it’s that …